From the beginning of the Age of Discovery in the 15th Century where explorers ventured uncharted waters in discovery of new lands, and the resources within, our own personal life journey can take on many forms of exploration in realising our potential, or simply defining what life’s journey means to us.
Our Transforming Lives coaching program explores different perspectives around life’s journey. It revolves around cultivating self-awareness and self-empowerment, is forward thinking, challenges incongruent mindsets in relation to our goals, embraces a strengths based approach with an emphasis on increasing motivation in a solution focused goal setting environment. The goal of coaching is to guide you, ‘the explorer’, underpinned through your incentive, to realise your potential in diverse areas of your life.
These may include:
- Establishing increased clarity and a greater sense of direction and focus in your personal and / or professional life
- Developing greater self awareness and insight into your current situation and exploring strategies to effectively manage what is in your control
- Identifying your strengths and opportunities to increase your self-efficacy and confidence in the career progression / transition process
- Overcoming self-limiting beliefs and other obstacles to become more self-empowered in the realisation of your goals
- Developing increased social and emotional intelligence, improving your communication skills and ability to influence others
- Increasing your resourcefulness, resilience and ability to embrace and work with change
Total Focus Coaching Workshop
The Total Focus workshop is underpinned by the YB12 psychology based methodology which is renown for empowering individuals and teams to be more motivated, confident, emotionally mature and self-actualising through developing a mindset of excellence in results and living.
Total Focus is a multifunction tool designed to free up your potential through creating a significant shift in your productivity, thinking, actions and results in life.
In this four-module workshop, we cover:
2. Action Planning
3. Mind Mastery
4. Emotional Management
The workshop is augmented by our 90-day Challenge to Change.
” First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.” Napoleon Hill